Benefits of a Responsive Website
If you want to increase your business growth and also want an attention gauging website, then you have reached the correct destination.
The first step is to make sure that your website is responsive. Now the question is “Is it possible to make your website look great on the mobile phones as well as on the desktop?” Well, yes, actually it is possible to a large extent as technology is the best cure for the websites.
Let’s at first know that-
What is a Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web designs simply means creating a website that can gauge the attention of the targeted audience. The aim is to render content and make it fast to load and optimize the time to access the website hassle free. Companies with websites that do not cater to mobile phones will extinct very soon.
The idea behind responsive web design is that a website should be able to respond on the same format as the user is looking for, whether they are sitting on a desktop or using a mobile. By employing the principles of flexible images, layouts, grids, and CSS media queries, a website can be designed that looks as good as in mobile phones the same as the desktop.
1. Usability: Loyalty means very little on the mobile web. Even if your customer has visited your website from the desktop but still the user will also opt for the site that is mobile friendly as everything now is in hands inside a smartphone. Responsive web design allows you to make the website look user-friendly and more attractive in the mobile.
2. Quick Maintenance: When the smartphones hit the industry the companies has multiple versions of websites like a different version for desktop and a different one for mobiles and evidently this became a headache when an update is required. With responsive web designs, you will have to deal only with one website that automatically adapts the format it is being viewed on, which means there is the only website that needs to be updated.
3. Competitive Edge: You will get a competitive edge from a website that runs well on all the platforms, which actually is owned by very few businesses. The aim to be a business with a website customer wants can use, and you can expect sales and expansion from them.
4. Fast Webpages: Mobile users, in particular, have short attention spans. Studies show that users leave those sites that take more than 3 seconds for loading. If your site is not optimized for smartphones and tablets, it will also take much more time to navigate which can frustrate the user and they will leave the site in no time without any scope of returning. Responsive design ensures that by using modern performance techniques such as caching and responsive image display will increase the rate of loading your webpages.
5. Lowers Bounce Rates: A responsive web design provides a much better experience for visitors. This ensures that they will stick for a longer period of time and can explore different areas of your site. On contrary, if it is not responsive then it is much harder to keep the users stick and will never return them back.
6. High Conversion rates: Lowering bounce rates are only half of the battle. Having multiple version of websites for multiple platforms is not the way to keep your users intact, in fact, having one website that can run on the same manner in all platforms will make them subscribe your services and this will surely increase your sale rate.
7. Easy Analytics report: It is important to keep it in the notice that from where you are receiving your maximum traffic of targeted audience. Single responsive website simplifies the monitoring process. There are many tools such as Google Analytics and many more that cater to responsive websites by condensing tracking and analytics into a single report so that you can have an idea about how your content is performing in different devices.
Go for this and generate more lead for your business and enter to the competitive edge of the industry.